About Me

I am a Christian mother of five, and our highest goal as a family is to serve God in every aspect of our lives. Jesus promised His disciples 'life in all its abundance' (John 10:10) - that has been our story, a rich life, not devoid of challenges, but certainly abundant. Previously writing at www.homeeducationnovice.blogspot.com, we have come to realise that education is just one area where our faith shapes our choices and direction in life. This blog seeks to share our adventure (using font only to enable access in settings with poor internet)

Sunday 14 October 2012

A call for comments

I have been reflecting on five months of blogging. I can view the statistics regarding where and when the blog is being read, and which posts seem of most interest. But I have few comments made. I wonder whether any of the readers would like to comment on what they find helpful and what other things might make the blog more helpful to them? Are there any challenges you have encountered that you would like to share? I write for my own reflection and contemplation, but also seek to challenge and encourage others as they swim agains the tide of contemporary society, aiming to raise young families in a god-honouring way. I pray that this objective is being met, and would love to hear from you!

Kondwani

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kondwani, generally when I read your posts, I agree with you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete